Leptin Coffee Slimming Weight Loss Health Food Coffee
|FOB Price:||US $2-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $2-5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Original English Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BB-330
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Side Effect: No
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Natural Product Extraction
- Function: Slimming Coffee
- Specification: 5g, 10g*18bags
- Application: Home
- Gender: Unisex
- Usage: For Oral Administration
- Efficacy: Weight Loss & Slimming
- Trademark: Leptin Green Coffee 800
- Origin: China
|[Directions||Take one pack a day in the MID-morning with 100ml hot water (serve as traditional instant coffee)|
|Contents||18 packs in a box|
|Suitable Population||For simply obesity, post partum fat, and people who want to keep fit.|
|Precaution||Not intended for use by persons under 18, pregnant or breast feeding women, cardiovascular disease and stroke patients.|
|Packaging||5g*18pack per box|
1 Natural and herbal
2 Easy-to-use & powerful
3 Natural slimming coffee -the best choice for slimming shape.
Instant 100% Arabica Coffee
Soy-Non Dairy Creamer
Sucralose zero-calorie artificial sweetener
- 70mg calcium
- 250mg chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate)
- 700mg Propietary Herbal Blend:
- Green tea leaf standardized extract (180mg antioxidant polyphenol, 90mg epigallocatechin gallate-EGCG, 50mg naturally occurring caffeine, Asian Panax Ginseng root standardized).
Functions of the Ingredients:
- Chromium dinicotinate glycinate plays an important role in the production of insulin, controlling hunger, and in metabolism.
- Ginseng helps to maintain energy level while dieting.
- Green Tea Leaf extract is a major antioxidant that increases mental awareness and helps diminish appetite, also can lower cholesterol level and reduce amount of harmful cholesterol.
- EGCG-Epigallocatechin gallate is most powerful natural antioxidant superior to Vit C and Vit E. It may provide health effects by protecting our cells from oxidative damage from free radicals. A number of chronic disease have been associated with free radical damage, including cancer, arteriosclerosis, heart diseases and accelerated aging.
Goji Berry Goji Berries are rich in antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. One of zeaxanthin's key roles is to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light and acting as an antioxidant
Ginseng Extract Reducing mental stress and anxiety, Increasing mental clarity and alertness, Stimulating the immune and nervous system, Treating diabetes, Preventing the growth of certain types of cancer cells, Lowering cholesterol levels, Improving digestion, Reducing fatigue, Improving athletic endurance
White Kidney Bean Extract A very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber, high fiber content prevents blood sugar levels from rising too rapidly after a meal, lowering triglycerides, degenerative arthritis, coronary artery disease and obesity because of the ability it has to inhibit the body's digestion of complex carbohydrates.
Grape Seed Extract One of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals, helps improve cardiovascular health, promote brain, skin and eye health, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory, few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood brain barrier, improve mental alertness and help prevent senility
Chromium Picolinate Chromium Picolinate plays a key role in the burning of carbohydrates and the fats in the body, and also helps regulate blood sugar levels. Some research suggests that Chromium Picolinate can help reduce blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
CollagenHelp you get clearer and younger looking skin
Hiber (Inulin) Inulin is both a fiber and a sugar, It may help your body better absorb calcium, it helps lower blood cholesterol or triglycerides or regulates blood sugar levels
L - Glutamine Prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body, to boost your immune system. For bodybuilders, this is important since heavy workouts tend to greatly deplete Glutamine levels
L - ArgininAnti-aging, Sharper brain function and improved memory, Restful sleep and instant morning alertness, Lower cholesterol levels whilst maintaining good (HDL) cholesterol, Greater vitality, lasting stamina, Increased metabolism leading to effortless weight loss, Reduction in PMT and menopause symtoms
L - Lecuine Helps preserve lean muscle tissue , Supplies the body with energy when under stress, Preserves muscle glycogen , Maintains nitrogen balance, and it enhances thinking abilities that can decline as physical activity becomes more intense.